Auction Items Needed
We need your help to make our online auction a success
The Annual Culinary Arts Cook-Off and Live & Online Silent Auction at Highlands School is fast approaching. The Cook-Off and Live Auction is Saturday, April 22, 2023, and the Online Silent Auction runs from April 19th to 22nd!
Our auctions are a huge part of the success of our event. Our online auction in 2022 raised $14,040, and we hope to keep the momentum going and gather as many wonderful items for another successful auction.
Ideas for Contributions to the Online Silent Auction:
Donations can be from a person, family member or friend. Some ideas include:
- Tickets (Concert, Ballet, Theatre & Symphony)
- Gift Cards
- Art Work
- Handmade Crafts (Quilts, Crochet Scarves)
- Services (Home Based & Corporate Business)
- Gift Baskets (Emergency Car Kit, Beach Party, BBQ, Pet, Candy, Liquor Cabinet & Beauty)
Thinking out of the box:
- Do you know any local farmers who would donate farm-fresh goods? (i.e. a side of beef or seasonal produce boxes)
- Do you know a masseuse, a chiropractor, or a hairstylist who would be willing to donate a service?
- Do you know a car dealership or auto detailing shop contact who would donate a service? (i.e. an oil change, car detailing package)
We often have to look no further than our personal circles to get some really incredible items! It’s truly inspiring how generous our community can be!
By donating an item, you are making a contribution that will help enrich our students’ learning and support our Arts Core programming. Additionally, you will benefit from the exposure of your company’s name to those who attend and follow the event. Donors will be listed on our website and promoted on social media.
Let us know what you can contribute by email at email@example.com.
Many, many thanks in advance for all of your support!
Highlands Parent Society