Auction Items Needed
We need your help to make our online auction a success
The 9th Annual Culinary Arts Cook-Off and Online Silent Auction at Highlands School is fast approaching. The Cook-Off is Saturday, May 14th, 2022 and the Online Silent Auction runs from May 11th to 15th!
Our Online Silent Auction is a huge part of the success of this event. In the last couple of years, we’ve raised between $15,000 – $18,000 and we hope to keep the momentum going and gather as many wonderful items for another successful auction.
Ideas for Contributions to the Online Silent Auction:
Donations can be from a person, family member or friend. Some ideas include:
- Tickets (Concert, Ballet, Theatre & Symphony)
- Gift Cards
- Art Work
- Handmade Crafts (Quilts, Crochet Scarves)
- Services (Home Based & Corporate Business)
- Gift Baskets (Emergency Car Kit, Beach Party, BBQ, Pet, Candy, Liquor Cabinet & Beauty)
Thinking out of the box:
- Do you know any local farmers who would donate farm-fresh goods? (i.e. a side of beef or seasonal produce boxes)
- Do you know a masseuse, a chiropractor, or a hairstylist who would be willing to donate a service?
- Do you know a contact at a car dealership or auto detailing shop who would donate a service? (i.e. an oil change, car detailing package)
Often times we have to look no further than our own personal circles to get some really incredible items! It’s truly inspiring how generous our community can be!
By donating an item, you are making a contribution that will help enrich our students’ learning and support our Arts Core programming. Additionally, you will benefit from exposure of your company’s name to those who attend and follow the event. Donors will be listed on our website and promoted on our social media sites.
Let us know what you are able to contribute by email at email@example.com.
Many, many thanks in advance for all of your support!
Highlands Parent Society