The 8th Annual Culinary Cook-Off at Mount Royal is fast approaching, with under a month until the big day on Saturday, April 13th, 2019. To date, there are five restaurants competing, which is incredibly exciting and huge part of the recipe for another successful event.
Our event information is updated regularly on our website, Facebook page, and Twitter feed. One way to help out with the event is to follow us on our social media feeds and share our content frequently. This is our main avenue for exposure, so please share, share, share!
Our Silent & Live Auctions are a huge part of the success of this event. In the last couple of years, we’ve raised between $15, 000.00 – $18,000.00 and we are hoping to keep our momentum going and get as many wonderful items this year for the silent and live auctions.
Ideas for Contributions to the Silent Auction:
Donations can be from a person, family member or friend. Some ideas include:
- Tickets (Concert, Ballet, Theatre & Symphony)
- Gift Cards
- Art Work
- Services (Home Based & Corporate Business)
- Gift Baskets (Emergency Car Kit, Beach Party, BBQ, Pet, Candy, Liquor Cabinet & Beauty)
Thinking out of the box:
- Do you know any local farmers who would donate farm-fresh goods? (i.e. a side of beef or seasonal produce boxes)
- Do you know a masseuse, a chiropractor, or a hairstylist who would be willing to donate a service?
- Do you know a contact at a car dealership or auto detailing shop who would donate a service? (i.e. an oil change, car detailing package)
Often times we have to look no further than our own personal circles to get some really sweet goods! Donations can be signed in at the office at the school.
Many “thank-yous” in advance for all of your support!
Mount Royal Elementry School
Parent Advisory Council (PAC)