Top 10 Things to Know!
Ten things you need to know for Cook Off Day!
- We sell out FAST. We open the doors at 11am and are routinely sold out a full hour (or more) before the event ends at 2pm.
- We accept cash & debit/credit. Two lines will be formed one of which is CASH ONLY (watch for signage)
- Our event is public. Pictures will be taken by our volunteers and posted to our social media & websites.
- Although we are peanut aware, the foods may contain other allergens (including other nuts). Please check with the Chefs prior to consumption.
- We have a concession on site for beverages.
- Our live auction will be run by a professional auctioneer in 2017!
- Our silent auction closes 15 minutes after the live auction ends. Please listen for updates during the event.
- There is no admission fee. We are collecting non-perishables for the Food Bank.
- All our chefs, judges, parent committee members, event day helpers and school staff are volunteering their time.
- Short of a few small event expenditures (bowls, printing fees, bank machine rentals), 100% of all event day proceeds go directly back to the school to support our kids.