What is April 13, 2019 going to look like? Let us show you!
Event Day Time Line
11am: Doors Open
- Taste bowl sales begin at our cashier ($2/bowl)
- Competitors begin filling bowls!
- Live Auction Registration begins in the gym (in front of the stage)
- Live auction view commences on the stage – access via the stairs to your right when you enter the gymnasium.
- Silent Auction view & bidding opens in the South hallway of the school
- $1 Concession opens in the Boot Room
11:45am: Live Auction Begins
- Located in the gymnasium
- Be sure to register at the Live Auction Registration booth
1pm: Silent Auction Closes (exact time may vary depending upon completion of Live Auction)
- People’s Choice Voting closes
1:15pm: 2016 Culinary Arts Cook Off Winners announced
- Most Creative Award
- Judge’s Choice
- Kid’s Choice
- People’s Choice
1:30pm: Silent Auction Winners Announced
- Payment and collection of items begins
2pm: 2019 Culinary Cook Off ends
Please note – all time lines are estimated. Any changes to the Event Schedule will be announced by our emcee.
If you have questions, concerns or other issues arising on Event Day, please speak to any volunteer wearing a name badge around their neck. They will be able to guide you to our Volunteer Services Coordinator.